In the two hour print workshop we will begin with an introduction to the textile process followed by a demonstration. Printers will then be taken through a series of quick drawing warm ups, followed by the opportunity to create their own stencils to print with. Materials will be provided to sample on to… have a look at home to see what you have, and bring an old t-shirt to print on to. Printers will print up to four samples and two final pieces. If you have time, some of you may like to make a stencil at home first, so that you have more time to print at the workshop.
Buy tickets here.
- Please keep your designs no larger than A4
- Bring 1-2 items of clothing from home to up-cycle & transform (avoid buying anything new)
- All materials are provided + one bag to print onto
- Only 10 spaces are available for this workshop
The workshop starts at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
*Please note the workshop tickets are non-refundable.
* This workshop can only go ahead with 4 tickets sold